Tiny Town is a play lounge designed specifically to unite parents and children. A cozy environment where imaginative play is encouraged!
We are best suited for children aged 6 years old and younger, but children of all ages are welcome to join the fun!
Adults may relax in our parent lounge and enjoy our free WiFi and sip on some freshly brewed coffee or tea while children roam the community inspired Tiny Town!
Attention Townies Big and Little!
Please be considerate and follow the rules:
- Adults are responsible for & are required to stay and supervise their children. Play at your own risk!
- Since little fingers touch the floor, shoes must be removed at the door.
- Socks must be worn at all times. Should you need socks and/or shoe covers they are available for purchase at the front desk.
- No outside food/drinks allowed.
- Surveillance cameras are in use for your safety and you may be recorded/photographed.
- No in & out privileges with a daily admission.